family {north little rock, AR family photographer}


As a part of my family I have been taking the Chino's pictures for a long time. They often times get taken to a place that I have had my eye on, but am not sure if I can take people who don't know me to. This place I found this summer and have been waiting excitedly to take them there this fall. I LOVE this building- I will be going back (just have to wait for someone looking for adventure).




We had a great afternoon, even w/o the cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! I LOVE THEM!! thank you so much for blessing us with your gift!

you even got a little grin out of cole!

and taido is counting the days until he gets to go back to that building!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...