in doors (nlr, ar family photographer)

 I've been looking for a while for a new set of doors to use for the Chino family. I am still so in love with the pictures we took two years ago in doors and thought it would be so fun to do again. I found these doors more than a year ago, but forgot about them until a few weeks ago. I think they worked perfectly and I was crazy about these yellow wild flowers that were all around.
 These are my people and I love them dearly so they would probably be cute to me know matter what they were doing, but come on! They are so cute!!!!

1 comment:

alison chino said...

love the doors...again!

they are so fun!

and the frames!

thank you so much! can't wait to see the rest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...