1.1.11

 I am so thankful for the time I got to spend behind my camera this year. I got to see people I love get married, experience new life, new lives together, and be with amazing families, but one of my favorite things is that I got to be in front of the camera way more than usual and capture this moment in time with our families.
 The pictures we have of all 17 of us (the Loibner family) are few and far between, and usually thrown together, so I am so thankful for this picture.
And the same is true with my family. The last time we had a picture together was before Reese was born.
2010 was a great year!
Happy New Year 2011!

1 comment:

Panamamama said...

Beautiful pics! What a treasure to have. I always forget to take one when we are together and then regret it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...