almost one (nlr, ar family photographer)

 I have made no bones about the fact that I love these three (4 with Zeke the dog) and think they are all pretty easy to look at too.
We met up last week and I am crazy about the images we got.
 I think the above is my favorite. love, love, love!!!
 Then thanks to Amy we took a picture to go in the growing series of sweet Abe on her lap. I laughed to myself as I thought about how funny it will be to sit him there when he is 18.
Thank you so much for letting me watch your family grow.

2 comments:

sarabethjones said...

Lovely. People, place, pics - all lovely.

Unknown said...

That moss and the little glow of sun is stunning, and with this family..perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...