dates and deadlines...43 days til Christmas

dates and deadlines are not my specialty, but in order to keep on task i am going to give it a try.
November 11th....last day to order and have possibility of being back before Thanksgiving
December 12th...last day to order and have back before Christmas

I generally say give me two weeks for delivery, my printer is pretty fast, but I have minimum order amounts with them and have to factor in my time getting the order in and checking and packaging once it is in.

I will be out of pocket from November 13-17 & November 19-24. This means I will try to still check my email and respond in a timely manner, but will not be working.
I also plan to not work from December 18-31, this does not include order delivery or any sessions that are already booked.
thanks and happy friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...