wedding at the Clinton Center (arkansas wedding photographer)

 After talking yesterday about my love for the Clinton Presidential Center and the surrounding area I thought I should share these wedding photos. This wedding was in late May on the lawn of the library.
 It was a gorgeous wedding with flowers I love and great food, but beyond all of that it was a celebration of this lovely couple. From our first meeting I was struck by their care and consideration for one another and the people they loved. Walking hand in hand down the aisle and having several personal readings made for an emotional ceremony
 
 And then for a super fun party. The reception was on the lower level of the library in Forty Two. It is a great indoor outdoor venue with room for dinner and dancing and a great view of the river and bridges.
 
 It was a great night at one of my most favorite places.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

McKim! She was my thesis adviser and I am so happy I stumbled on these fantastic photos. Thanks to the awesomeness of #AWBU!

Unknown said...

McKim! She was my thesis adviser and I am so happy I stumbled on these fantastic photos. Thanks to the awesomeness of #AWBU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...