-Christmas order deadline is December 13th.
-Most orders will take 4-7 business days
-If interested you can check out my Christmas card options here
-Prints can be ordered directly from the site, but cards and disc ($400 for whole session disc) can be ordered from me via email
To finish off November I am going to share my favorite pumpkin recipe. I really fell in love with pumpkin flavored treats just a few years ago. I have tried several recipes, but mixing pumpkin with a classic and easy dump cake recipe that I have eaten many times with various canned fruit was a pleasant surprise.
1 can pumpkin purée
1 can evaporated milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup sugar
This is the bottom layer and can be evenly distributed in 10-12 lightly buttered small ramekins or the bottom of a 9x13 dish.
Next, in a medium bowl, mix...
1 box dry cake mix, I used spiced cake but you could probably also use white or yellow
1 cup chopped nuts
This is the next layer. Evenly distribute on top of pumpkin layer.
Melt 1 stick of butter and slowly pour over dry mixture.
Bake at 350 for 45-65 minutes. Edges will brown. Lower time for ramekins and longer cool time for a large dish.
We topped it with freshly whipped cream. A perfect treat for a fall night by the fire or a small Christmas party.
Happy Friday all!
On this thanksgiving day I am feel so thankful. I have been working for a couple of days on a list of the things I'm thankful for, 34 things because this is my 34th thanksgiving.
1. My mama. The older I get the more I see all the amazing things she did for me. She is a strong woman who loved me fiercely and for her I am so grateful.
3. Wilson. An amazing leader, thinker, reader, music lover, laugh maker and all around awesome guy. You challenge and amaze me daily.
6. Swimming pools
7. Campbell. A tender heart, people lover, passionate, story teller, puzzle solver and all around wonder boy. You melt my heart.
8. Red lipstick
9. Changing seasons
10. Small group. I am richly blessed by a group of 9th grade ladies that I meet with weekly. They have a special place in my heart and just the thought of them makes me smile...and laugh.11. FaceTime
13. A job I adore
15. Dreams and the people who follow them. I have been blown away this year by the people I know who are following their dreams, the scary places it takes them and the wonderful adventures they are on.
19. Family. We are beyond blessed with amazing families. I am so thankful for the one I was born in to and the one I have had the privilege of marrying. My people who I learn from, laugh with and love the most.
21. The bike I ride. Left behind by theChinos and loved dearly by me.
22. Travel plans for 2014 (Chinos here I come)
23. grace, i don't deserve it...so thankful for it.
24. Fellowship North
25. Friends. My favorites. My life is the most fun because of beach trips, cruise ships, Santo Sundays, birthday lunches, coffee dates, nertz games and group text.
26. My dad. I am not afraid to admit that I am a daddy's girl, I love my dad, but this year I am so grateful for time together and a hobby we love to share. Lets get back in those bikes Jimbo!
27. Seasons. Each is special as long as it doesn't overstay it's welcome. Fall is my fav.
28. Soccer and my soccer people
31. Being an aunt. 9 of my most favorite people.
34. My hubs. My best friend. After it's all said and done I just love you like crazy and most days I am super thankful that I get to wake up next to you.
I don't know about you, but for me it feels that November has totally escaped me. Here we are the week before Thanksgiving and a mere 5 weeks until Christmas and I have almost let it fly by without stopping to enjoy it, all of it except the leaves which I have spent countless hours staring at and pointing out to my husband and kids.
These images are from my Little Rock mini sessions. I think for both the Fayetteville and LR Minis we hit the peak of the leaves and I couldn't be happier about the amazing backdrop they provided for these families.
I'm so excited today to share the new Christmas card options I am offering this year. I love these gorgeous templates and can't wait to fill them with photos from this year.
2012 and 2011 so check those out too!
Cards are $2 each and offered in packs of 25 with pearl, linen, recycled, flat, and semi gloss finishes.
ps... Christmas is only 39 days away!!!